Introduction to Maya - Rendering in Arnold
This course will look at the fundamentals of rendering in Arnold. We'll go through the different light types available, cameras, shaders, Arnold's render settings and finally how to split an image into render passes (AOV's), before we then reassemble it i
# 1 02-01-2012 , 10:13 AM
Subscriber

"Character Rigging and nCloth Workflow " from which file I have to start?

hello!

I downloaded the video training "Character Rigging and nCloth Workflow " in the animation and rigging section.

the video lesson 1 named as "part_01_final.mp4" starts working with an alien model that I cannot find in the files I have downloaded. The teacher speaking in the video doesn't say which file to open so...

which file I have to open in order to follow step by step the lesson?

# 2 02-01-2012 , 12:18 PM
Administrator
Hi there,

When you downloaded part one it came with two files, CharacterControls.zip and Rigging.zip if you extract the Rigging.zip it contains the partial numbered scene files for the end of each tutorial part. The file you need is Rigging_Leg_01.mb, to get it back to the starting point just select the groups called "Root" and "Ltr_Foot_GRP" in the outliner and hit delete.

Note that the model is set to template in the layer editor so it will appear pink when you select it, he sets this up in the first two minutes of the tutorial so if you watch that it will make sense.

Hope you'll enjoy the tutorial and let us know if you have any problems,
Nilla