Digital humans the art of the digital double
Ever wanted to know how digital doubles are created in the movie industry? This course will give you an insight into how it's done.
# 16 22-09-2009 , 08:16 PM
The Nurb Herd

# 17 22-09-2009 , 09:24 PM
Subscriber
photo texture ftw user added image

what are you're settings for the gold material?

that's a "Ch" pronounced as a "K"

Computer skills I should have:
Objective C, C#, Java, MEL. Python, C++, XML, JavaScript, XSLT, HTML, SQL, CSS, FXScript, Clips, SOAR, ActionScript, OpenGL, DirectX
Maya, XSI, Photoshop, AfterEffects, Motion, Illustrator, Flash, Swift3D
# 18 22-09-2009 , 09:56 PM
The Nurb Herd
The texture was done in photoshop, references were from google image seach and a texture website. I'll post a screen shot of the gold tomorrow.

# 19 03-11-2009 , 02:05 PM
The Nurb Herd
just like to say i am still in. I've been working hard at work, been texturing stuff and also had to do lots of overtime.
I'm rigging the model right now, and i've finished UVing it. I've also found a backplate to put him in.

going for the iconic mad max shot, of him walking down a long road with a shotgun.

i'll post an update when i get time, i'm doing long late shifts at work right now.

# 20 03-11-2009 , 03:04 PM
Good to know your still in :attn:

can't wait to see your final outcome, i'll be watching

user added image

Autume Challenge Nov 09

Moving Forward
# 21 08-12-2009 , 06:21 PM
The Nurb Herd
ach, ...too late!
Just got back from my vacation in india, (it was really really dirty!)

I'm going to start a wip thread of this because i want to finish it. I got some good news at work just before i left and i might be starting a new position in 3D pretty soon... which is awesome!

Congrats to the all 3 who finished, the entries look really great, you should all get gold for finishing!

Cheers,

Dom.