Introduction to Maya - Rendering in Arnold
This course will look at the fundamentals of rendering in Arnold. We'll go through the different light types available, cameras, shaders, Arnold's render settings and finally how to split an image into render passes (AOV's), before we then reassemble it i
# 1 17-11-2004 , 11:37 PM

What next????

-------------------------------------------
# 2 18-11-2004 , 03:31 AM
God I really hope that page is a joke because that would be ridiculous for the other companies to sue just because there making hit movies. The other studios should stop bitching and take the time to make more hits themselves.

# 3 18-11-2004 , 05:54 AM
Subscriber
witty, so very witty

# 4 18-11-2004 , 06:03 AM
The Maya Mountain
it's a joke site. user added image Kinda like "The Onion."

# 5 18-11-2004 , 06:02 PM

Originally posted by mtmckinley
it's a joke site. user added image Kinda like "The Onion."

Ahhhh, okay that explains it.....and here I thought it was actually happening...lol...user added imageuser added imageuser added image

MainlineX

-------------------------------------------
# 6 27-11-2004 , 09:21 PM
Subscriber
Yeah I thought it sounded a bit strange when it said that Disney was in on the lawsuit, and that the lack of free iPods led to something. user added image

Of course, nowadays, this isn't really strange, it would be funny to have a joke about a 'normal' lawsuit. user added image