Substance Painter
In this start to finish texturing project within Substance Painter we cover all the techniques you need to texture the robot character.
# 1 11-10-2002 , 12:19 PM
smood

i need a horse polegon

is ani bdy might hawe an horse polegin (by the way i dont sure this is fit in her but i'm new her so dont be angry dod ok?)
i need it for an lettle movie that i'm doning-but no bady gets a cut user added image

# 2 13-10-2002 , 12:41 AM
ithink it wud hellp if yoo red yor potst before makign itt.

You might want to try the animals section if this site.

I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve.
-Bilbo Baggins
# 3 13-10-2002 , 01:18 AM
SM Tea Boy

Originally posted by TychoCelchuuu
ithink it wud hellp if yoo red yor potst before makign itt.

You might want to try the animals section if this site.

LOL

David user added image

From a readers' Q and A column in TV GUIDE: "If we get involved in a nuclear war, would the electromagnetic pulses from exploding bombs damage my videotapes?"
# 4 13-10-2002 , 01:44 AM
Subscriber
Apparently, Smood has English problems. He stated this in another post, so have patients.

# 5 13-10-2002 , 01:46 AM
SM Tea Boy
opps sorry Smood i must have missed that post user added image

From a readers' Q and A column in TV GUIDE: "If we get involved in a nuclear war, would the electromagnetic pulses from exploding bombs damage my videotapes?"
# 6 13-10-2002 , 03:33 PM
English problems do not translate into typing problems. Reading the post once before you hit the post button does wonders.

I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve.
-Bilbo Baggins