Digital humans the art of the digital double
Ever wanted to know how digital doubles are created in the movie industry? This course will give you an insight into how it's done.
# 1 24-09-2007 , 09:24 PM
Subscriber

creating oversized eyes

Hello.

I've recently started a new project to try some new techniques involving the eyes. I'm attempting to find the best method in creating oversized eyes (as illustrated by the photo I found and attached to this letter). I'm unfamiliar with the methods available for such a model allowing it to blink.

I'm currently using Maya 8 and I need to do this using polygons. If there is an experienced modeler or animator who is familiar with this method, I would greatly appreciate hearing from you.

The photo attached illustrates what I am trying to do. I haven't had much success in creating a clean looking pair of eyes, so I hope somebody will be able to assist me.

Thank you.

Derek.

# 2 29-09-2007 , 11:14 PM
Subscriber
maybe im blind, or maybe just dumb, but cant see the attachment?

There's nothing normal about normals. In FACT i think the are abnormal.
# 3 30-09-2007 , 09:31 AM
Subscriber

problem with original posting

For some reason, I'm unable to post the image I wanted. I'll have to get back once I figure out why this is happening.

Thanks