Introduction to Maya - Rendering in Arnold
This course will look at the fundamentals of rendering in Arnold. We'll go through the different light types available, cameras, shaders, Arnold's render settings and finally how to split an image into render passes (AOV's), before we then reassemble it i
# 1 07-07-2003 , 02:19 PM

The Therapeutic Thread.

Welcome to The Therapeutic Thread.

I´m your doc. :p
Please post whatever thing (non-maya related) that troubles your mind, and I will seek out the best answer for ya.
(Sarcasm included at times too)

Posts flaming people around the board will be deleted.
Posts regarding free speech and my ability to edit controversial messages will be deleted.
Since I am someone around the board, posts flaming ME (:p .. know you guys already!) will be deleted too. user added image

Enjoy ..

.. by the way, no "Why do you do this?" requests .. just ask for something, and I might be the light that shines on that new path for you.

Attached Images
# 2 07-07-2003 , 02:28 PM
I don't know where those hands have been!! user added image

"Terminat Bora Diem, Terminal Auctor opus."
# 3 07-07-2003 , 02:34 PM

Originally posted by NitroLiq
I don't know where those hands have been!! user added image

For they are clean ... spoke adl.
Clean they shall continue to be my brother.

Last edited by adldesigner; 07-07-2003 at 02:36 PM.
# 4 07-07-2003 , 04:20 PM
Subscriber
Oh great adldesigner, where dost thou findith thine inspiration for art? For many days under the silver moonlight have I done nothing but moan, for I am lost and grow tired of modeling day after lonely day. Would thou be so kind as to lend me a few motivational words from your wise mind oh Venezuela one?

# 5 07-07-2003 , 05:31 PM
Why is my dog so lazy?

:p

Attached Thumbnails
# 6 07-07-2003 , 05:48 PM
Oh my, Rage just doth breaketh wind something terrible.

My badeth. user added image LOL!

Israel "Izzy" Long
Motion and Title Design for Broadcast-Film-DS
izzylong.com
# 7 07-07-2003 , 07:01 PM

Originally posted by Darkware
Oh great adldesigner, where dost thou findith thine inspiration for art? For many days under the silver moonlight have I done nothing but moan, for I am lost and grow tired of modeling day after lonely day. Would thou be so kind as to lend me a few motivational words from your wise mind oh Venezuela one?

For it is in sex, and in the pleasurable company of women where you shall find inspiration dear oh the moaning one. Masters of the past like Leonardo Da Vinci did the same. I will elaborate on this one more is I feel this is an answer as contrived as box modelling is. Go out more, oh the moaning one. You´ll be sure to keep on moaning, but at least not weeping.

# 8 07-07-2003 , 07:05 PM

Originally posted by EagleKing
Why is my dog so lazy?

:p

For they say dogs are like their masters. Don´t fire up IRC so much. Do something productive. Play with him. Check his eyes with a veterinarian oculist (if such healers of the sick do exist) as I feel this dog could actually be Cerberus, and as such might spell disaster for the humanity. Not to mention I lost the b*stard, and I want it back.

# 9 07-07-2003 , 07:07 PM

Originally posted by ragecgi
Oh my, Rage just doth breaketh wind something terrible.

My badeth. user added image LOL!

For the way to a deeper understanding might be found in the flatulence of some ... spoke adl.

# 10 07-07-2003 , 08:01 PM
another question.
What the hell happened to my brother?
I talked to him...I took some photos and suddenly..... :p

Attached Images
# 11 07-07-2003 , 08:13 PM
Kevin
Im sick of being so skint and I have a fkn headache!

Im board of my life and just about feel like giving up!

Im angry!

Go to work - get home and turn on the pc - do some more work -

Plus..Im getting fat - sitting at work eating lots of chocolates and drinking coke to curb my depression.

AND even when I do get 50 quid in my pocket - I go out and spend it all on beer!!!

Please help Dr adldesigner -your my only hope

# 12 07-07-2003 , 08:19 PM

Originally posted by EagleKing
another question.
What the hell happened to my brother?
I talked to him...I took some photos and suddenly..... :p

For your brother is actually one scary guy. Does he shoot laser rays? It is the firm belief of master adl that he should be concatenated in a asylum prison for he is a threath to you and your family. Be sure to feed him only vegetables.

# 13 07-07-2003 , 08:27 PM

Originally posted by Kevin
Im sick of being so skint and I have a fkn headache!

Im board of my life and just about feel like giving up!

Im angry!

Go to work - get home and turn on the pc - do some more work -

Plus..Im getting fat - sitting at work eating lots of chocolates and drinking coke to curb my depression.

AND even when I do get 50 quid in my pocket - I go out and spend it all on beer!!!

Please help Dr adldesigner -your my only hope

Complicated your life has become, oh master of the VIP videos.
Do go easy on tht sweet nectar of life we like to call beer as it might be dangerous to your health .. and to that of your little kid.

Do you like art, vip guy? Why not get into a painting class? I´m sure such a twisted mind might actually be capable of producing some very good at that.

As per the fat, dear potato couch one, it is in exercise that you will find the key, but not that boring exercise we like to pay for in that place we call gym. Go for the extrastrenght one you get when .. going out for beer. Is the master contradicting himself here?

Remember though, oh the sobbing one, that none of this will work for you, if you keep on fantasizing about aliens an*l probing you.

On a related note, do remember The Trip in two years or so. user added image

Last edited by adldesigner; 07-07-2003 at 09:30 PM.
# 14 07-07-2003 , 08:30 PM
Kevin

Originally posted by adldesigner

On a related note, do remember The Trip in two years or so. user added image

Thank you o wise one!

I feel much better now.... and yep Im ready for the trip user added image

# 15 07-07-2003 , 08:42 PM
Simply Maya OG
Oh mighty ADL. I have a prediciment. This girl, I like her, she likes me. She says she likes me more than I will ever know, but I feel she dosent like me as much as she claims. She gets mad at me when I tell her Im working on 3D stuff, or playing video games. I want to keep doing what I love to do, 3d model and video games and all that. I also like her alot, what do you think I should do? I know its really my choice, but some input would be helpful. user added image

- Hybrid