Introduction to Maya - Rendering in Arnold
This course will look at the fundamentals of rendering in Arnold. We'll go through the different light types available, cameras, shaders, Arnold's render settings and finally how to split an image into render passes (AOV's), before we then reassemble it i
# 1 13-05-2006 , 03:32 PM
Subscriber

animating non-spherical eyeball inside eyelid

hi,

the eyes for my model are not completely spherical but oval shaped. i need to be able to animate the eyeball so that it doesn't tear through the eyelid. does anyone know what setup i need to ensure that this doesn't happen?

thanks if anyone can help,
g.
user added image

# 2 13-05-2006 , 03:42 PM
Subscriber
right

heres how i would do it

make the eyelid and the eye and place the eye in the eyelid(im assumin ur usinga nurbs sphere and usin its end/start sweep for blinking)
group the two
now deform - either using scale tool or using a lattice ect

this should work now if u select the eye an rotate it SHOULDNT burst outof the eyelid

also to make the animation easier use a locator with the eye this way u wont need to pict the eyeball just its locator (if u havent done this already)
hope this helps

Now at SMU doing BSc 3D Computer Animation so its hard to get on here
My wire render tut https://forum.simplymaya.com/showthre...threadid=20973

Last edited by pbman; 13-05-2006 at 03:45 PM.