Introduction to Maya - Modeling Fundamentals Vol 2
This course will look in the fundamentals of modeling in Maya with an emphasis on creating good topology. It's aimed at people that have some modeling experience in Maya but are having trouble with complex objects.
# 1 10-10-2009 , 05:00 AM

Toolbar's disappear

For some reason, my toolbars all disappeared. The menu bar, status line, shelf, all of it just went pffffft while I was in the middle of working on a project. Don’t even know how it happened or what I did that could’ve caused it to happen in the first place. Anyone know how to get ‘em back?

# 2 10-10-2009 , 05:05 AM
Try pressing Ctrl-Spacebar

Don't be satisfied with what you can do but rather strive to do the things you can't do!
Exceed Expectations!
# 3 10-10-2009 , 10:49 AM
Display > UI element > Restore all UI elements...to restore the default.

Check and uncheck the upper portion of the menu to understand what they do.

or, u can delete the "prefs" folder in the maya folder, in ur document folder to reset everything.If u really get lost then use it.But, it removes ALL the custom settings that u have made.

# 4 10-10-2009 , 04:46 PM

Originally posted by Perfecto
Try pressing Ctrl-Spacebar

Well I'll be... Thanks.

iamcreasy- Thanks for the advice, but Perfecto's was the first I did. I'll definitely reference yours for a future date though.

~Hunt