Maya 2020 fundamentals - modelling the real world
Get halfway through a model and find it's an unworkable mess? Can't add edge loops where you need them? Can't subdivide a mesh properly? If any of this sounds familiar check this course out.
# 1 25-06-2004 , 04:18 PM
Subscriber

Not yet complete download but lose points

I intended to download 1 part but in the process(just some KB) I stop download coz the speed is so slow but I still lost my points!
Plz help!
thanx!

# 2 25-06-2004 , 04:41 PM
SM Tea Boy
if you download it you pay for it, doesn't matter if you download 10k or the entire file as we have no way of knowing you stopped the download half way through.

If you download the same file again you wont be charged again. (you can download any file you like as many times as you like there is only ever one lot of points taken)

I'm pulling files at just under a meg a second here we're on 3 100mbit lines in the US so you should always get at least 100k/s if your end is capable of it.

David.

From a readers' Q and A column in TV GUIDE: "If we get involved in a nuclear war, would the electromagnetic pulses from exploding bombs damage my videotapes?"
# 3 25-06-2004 , 07:06 PM
Subscriber
Problem is probably on your end, call you isp. I downloaded every file so far at a minimum speed of 500k/s which is higher than what my modem is technicaly supposed to be able. I dont understand how its possible, but it sure if nice!

# 4 26-06-2004 , 06:05 PM
Subscriber
Thank you for all of ur replies! I will download them later. I will try again.
Sorie 4 my bother

# 5 26-06-2004 , 06:11 PM
Subscriber
One more quest, can I use a download program to download (m using Star Download) ?

# 6 26-06-2004 , 08:19 PM
Kevin
no - if you do you will be banned for a day, any programme that opens 10`s of connections and floods the site is not permitted..

sorry