Integrating 3D models with photography
Interested in integrating your 3D work with the real world? This might help
# 1 12-06-2004 , 10:58 PM

A Traditional Animation Short Film.....

For my major project I’m producing a traditional animation, which is around 1-2 minuets long.

I’m doing the full long process using a Lightbox… rough animation, clean-up, paint in PS etc.

The film is built up of a few scenarios and is about a superhero that first saves Earth from two BIG disasters - a meteor, then an alien invasion. The film ends with him failing the simplest of tasks, like trying to work the washing machine etc. I’m thinking of him trying to wash his red suit with a white sock in the wash, which dyes the suit pink, kinda like a play on the reverse situation.

Any suggestion for alternate, better/more funny scenarios are very welcome.

Anyone have any good superhero character sheets/links what I could use for to get some ideas for poses, and any opinions on character design would be accepted.

Cheers

Yeah, but no but yeah but no....
# 2 13-06-2004 , 08:55 PM
Well, I would suggest maybe giving him a white suite and washing it with a red sock to turn the suit pink.

First of all, white clothes are devoid of color, which means that they cannot "bleed" onto any other colors. So there is no possible way that a white sock can turn a red suit pink. it would be just the opposite. The red suit would turn the white sock pink. user added image

Dave Baer
Professor of Digital Arts
Digital Media Arts College
Boca Raton, Florida
dbaer@dmac.edu
# 3 15-06-2004 , 09:39 PM
Anyway, i dropped that idea. Maybe it'll just shrink? Thans for the imput anyway.

Yeah, but no but yeah but no....