Maya 2020 fundamentals - modelling the real world
Get halfway through a model and find it's an unworkable mess? Can't add edge loops where you need them? Can't subdivide a mesh properly? If any of this sounds familiar check this course out.
# 1 14-12-2010 , 07:49 AM
Lead Modeler - Framestore

Pirates 4 trailer

# 2 14-12-2010 , 11:35 AM
Acid44
Looks epic, though I still haven't even watched the second or third ones lmao. Think I will now :p

EDIT: When he says something like "Mermaid waters blahblahblah" is that Ellen Page coming up out of the water? If so, definitely seeing this when it's out :p

# 3 15-12-2010 , 02:00 AM
Subscriber

# 4 15-12-2010 , 03:06 AM
Lifetime Member
AAAAWWWWWWEEEESSSSOOOOOMMMMMEEEE!!!!!!!!

Bahahaha I have to agree with you on this one Jay...I LOVE Pirates man! I think me and my crew (family) have watched each one 5 times....hmmm maybe more LOL.

My brother in law is Jack Sparrow all over the twit.....even has the same walk when he is pissed.

Bring this one on for sure...there I have concurred...now you can not throw fruit at bullet bah humbug...

bullet1968

"A Darkness at Sethanon", a book I aspire to model some of the charcters and scenes
# 5 16-12-2010 , 09:07 AM
Subscriber

EDIT: When he says something like "Mermaid waters blahblahblah" is that Ellen Page coming up out of the water? If so, definitely seeing this when it's out :p

all for the hot girl huh? i didn't until now that she played shadow cat in xmen, she looked like a 12 year old in that film

that's a "Ch" pronounced as a "K"

Computer skills I should have:
Objective C, C#, Java, MEL. Python, C++, XML, JavaScript, XSLT, HTML, SQL, CSS, FXScript, Clips, SOAR, ActionScript, OpenGL, DirectX
Maya, XSI, Photoshop, AfterEffects, Motion, Illustrator, Flash, Swift3D