Maya for 3D Printing - Rapid Prototyping
In this course we're going to look at something a little different, creating technically accurate 3D printed parts.
# 1 11-02-2013 , 01:15 AM

Ten challenge entry

This was my Ten challenge entry. Going to go back in my spar time add a lot more to it.

Attached Thumbnails

I am enough of an artist to draw freely upon my imagination, knowledge is limited, imagination encircles the world. (Albert Einstein)

https://www.artstation.com/kurtb
# 2 11-02-2013 , 01:52 AM
Subscriber
Its good but not your best work if im honest - im not liking the look of the beast. The main character and the room look great.

Also how does this fit with the whole 10 idea. Did not read to much of the brief but I thought it had to do with something regaurding that number as the site was 10 years old.

Good luck

# 3 11-02-2013 , 02:31 AM
Thats me at 10, was scared of monsters in the closet.

I am enough of an artist to draw freely upon my imagination, knowledge is limited, imagination encircles the world. (Albert Einstein)

https://www.artstation.com/kurtb
# 4 11-02-2013 , 04:16 AM
Lifetime Member
You scared? nnnooooooo...LOL I think we all had some sort of bogie man. I agree with tweety though Kurt...I think the monster is a bit out there, the rest looks bloody good though mate.

cheers bullet

bullet1968

"A Darkness at Sethanon", a book I aspire to model some of the charcters and scenes
# 5 20-02-2013 , 07:43 PM
Head of 3d Admedia
I have to agree with TT I the weakest part of the image is the lighting. I actually love the models. There doesn't seem to be any soft shadows in the scene.

Last edited by murambi; 20-02-2013 at 07:48 PM.
# 6 12-03-2013 , 03:45 AM
The expression is not very scared indeed.
For me,the boy just wants to pick up something on the ground.

online render--Fox renderfarm