Introduction to Maya - Modeling Fundamentals Vol 2
This course will look in the fundamentals of modeling in Maya with an emphasis on creating good topology. It's aimed at people that have some modeling experience in Maya but are having trouble with complex objects.
# 31 06-05-2003 , 06:31 AM
Subscriber
I like being a noobie... Old timers like Mike and Cali get c&c'd so harshly....But every time I draw a straight line you guys say its awsome....
Come to think of it every time "I" see just the simplest work come out of my efforts I go "wow, awsome".
Noobs: live it up while we can.

¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤øø¤
Chris
essahc@sbcglobal.net
# 32 06-05-2003 , 02:55 PM
The Maya Mountain
I don't recall getting all that harsh C&C... a bunch of "yesmen" around here. lol j/k user added image

# 33 06-05-2003 , 02:56 PM
Subscriber
Heheheh, "what do you think of this..."(a cube with 6 polygons).... "Very nicely done mike!" Lol.

"I should call you sugar maple tree cause i'd totally tap that" haha

email - mattwettstein@gmail.com
# 34 28-05-2003 , 03:32 PM
Subscriber
Tournament is coming to an end guys user added image... you have until the 31st to get your final render in.. at midnight user added image. Cant wait to see these finals. I will have the final judges put into the announcements page the next day.

# 35 31-05-2003 , 11:37 PM
Subscriber
Hey guys, its the last day.. get those finals in.. and i will be judging tommorow morning.. so i will check the time that you posted it to make sure it was on time.. i have to get some stuff done.. so I will post the winners on sunday user added image.