Introduction to Maya - Rendering in Arnold
This course will look at the fundamentals of rendering in Arnold. We'll go through the different light types available, cameras, shaders, Arnold's render settings and finally how to split an image into render passes (AOV's), before we then reassemble it i
# 1 17-12-2010 , 01:23 PM

Rolex

had no today for 3 daysuser added image

Maya, mental ray, PS

have a question, do you think it's worth going on Vray from Mentalray in maya, thanks

Attached Thumbnails
# 2 17-12-2010 , 02:01 PM
Subscriber
Hey!

Pixelbahn youtube tut? I did it toouser added image Its a neverending one user added image But the result.... Awsome user added image

I belive for a single computer its no use to change for V-ray. If you re on a render farm its cool. Use 10-15 computer to render a bigger picture in very fast. for example last time I saw V-ray i did not see the "save picture button" If you want to compare the picture with the previous rendered one. maybe my fault

# 3 17-12-2010 , 02:12 PM
yes its from tut, have learnt a lot from this one, and did enjoyed doing it, thanks about answer about vray!!!

# 4 17-12-2010 , 02:17 PM
Subscriber
You can use both on a home pc I think. I bet vray is not so much different..... Unfortunately all of the tutorials i saw was with mental ray.
Maybe later someone ll post the real Truth user added image

# 5 17-01-2011 , 10:22 AM
himmm pixelband youtube and bad copy user added image))