Digital humans the art of the digital double
Ever wanted to know how digital doubles are created in the movie industry? This course will give you an insight into how it's done.
# 1 07-05-2006 , 11:47 AM

Glamorising Violence

hello again everyone

ive was told in my media coursework that focused on video games and violence wouldnt be right for the exam and have to choose another topic :headbang:

so now i have to change my coursework towards the way that games and tv are changing peoples views towards crime. please could you post any views on the question below

Do you think that videogames such as GTA or Manhunt and tv shows such as the Sopranos are glamorising crime or changing peoples views towards crime?

thanks for your and any comments or views are welcome

user added image

# 2 07-05-2006 , 08:20 PM
Subscriber
unlucky about the work hope this one works better for u user added image :headbang:

ma ans : YES AND NO. i think that it has an effect on some ppl but not evry1

in someways it glamorises crime as like in GTA u kill a few ppl an become rich but for me it didnt glamorise it just emphasise how u have to be an idiot to go to crime(no comments on wat if it was ur onl means of livin plz)

in the end it does have an effect for some its crime is bad and for some it makes it look good but again it comes down to morals

good luck azman

Now at SMU doing BSc 3D Computer Animation so its hard to get on here
My wire render tut https://forum.simplymaya.com/showthre...threadid=20973
# 3 17-05-2006 , 06:27 PM

yeah

i agree with pbman but i also think it has alot to do with where u live and population growth some people in this world dont have a chance from when they r born.

say u live in a high crime area and u see saporano's u probably be a able to relate to it more but say a different guy leaving in a nice enviroment he would see it for what it is just a tv show.

then there r some people who just get a buzz out of violence.

man tuff subject good luck

Dragon013