Substance Painter
In this start to finish texturing project within Substance Painter we cover all the techniques you need to texture the robot character.
# 1 27-11-2004 , 05:06 AM
The Maya Mountain

Oct/Nov Final NEWBIE Entries!

Post your finals here! Only final entries, please. If you'd like to comment on them, please do so at their original thread.

Final entires should be no larger than 640x480. If you'd like to post larger images, please link to them from your own hosting. Feel free to post wires, texture maps, etc and describe your entry.

Thanks!

# 2 30-11-2004 , 02:51 PM
Lifetime Member
Not 100% complete (sorry) but you get the idea.

Mark user added image

Attached Thumbnails
# 3 01-12-2004 , 05:53 AM
Alright.
This thing is called "Lenin in Middle-Earth".
Sounds Nighmarish to me :o
Lenin pic. credit looks.narod.ru

Attached Thumbnails

I am in 10th grade, sophomore in high school, but if you don't take me serious, I'll make you.

Last edited by Jack Of Spades; 01-12-2004 at 03:38 PM.
# 4 01-12-2004 , 11:35 AM
Subscriber

AlphaFlyte Final

Sorry I didn't have time to work more on this. Unfortunatly most of the time during oct/nov has been spent in hospital bed. Had to drag myself out of it just to post this. It's nowhere near complete as I would have wanted it to be, but I think it's better to post something than nothing.

Lots of things went wrong, but I did learn some new tricks. I am happy that I figured out how to do fog (see my entry thread for more details on how it's done.) The moon is a failed attempt at optical fx. Ah well. Such is life. Thanks to all who participated. It's been most fun to see your entries and progress. I am certainly not put off, but inspired.

Tree texture by Mike McKinley. No post production whatsoever.

Kind regards,
Matt

Attached Thumbnails

Currently working on reclaiming Space
The Salvation Prophecy

Last edited by AlphaFlyte; 01-12-2004 at 11:38 AM.