SimplyMaya Forums

Welcome to the forum, feel free to ask questions here.

SM Forums / Lounges / Maya Basics & Newbie Lounge / My soft body plane stopped moving,only the points move

Maya Basics & Newbie Lounge Please post in this section ONLY if your question doesn't fit in anywhere else on the forum, or if you're not sure which section it's relevant to. We also have Free streaming trial available.

Join the conversation. Reply to post

06-01-2004, 09:17 PM   #1
twesterhof

My soft body plane stopped moving,only the points move
I'm doing a tut from fundamentals, and i'm making a soft body plane ocean, i made the turbulence field and everything was perfect, then something went wrong- now the plane doesn't move any more but the cv points do move around! also the whole plane turned white.
06-01-2004, 10:32 PM   #2
Pony
Subscriber

kind of sounds like the softbody was make invisable. and your displying your goal nurbs plane, which you want invisable but its not. Whats going on in the outliner ? select thoughs cv's and see if you can tell which one they really belong to.