Introduction to Maya - Modeling Fundamentals Vol 2
This course will look in the fundamentals of modeling in Maya with an emphasis on creating good topology. It's aimed at people that have some modeling experience in Maya but are having trouble with complex objects.
# 1 09-03-2007 , 01:41 AM
Subscriber

Reference pictures

I am trying to do some organic human modeling but i am findding it hard to find any references at all.
I have looked all over the internet but i can only get a few decent ones. It would be handy if people can post up any links to or upload their own reference pictures.
This could be very helpfull to people starting out on organic modeling (Or anything else) and could be a really good time saver.

I may as well start with the few links i know

Some very good (And Free) reference pictures

Another lot of free references

A good site with free a few free anatomy books and pictures

If anyone else has some links it would be really helpfull user added image

"If Less is more then think how much more more would be..."

Winner June 2009 Spaceship Challenge
# 2 09-03-2007 , 03:23 PM
There's also www.3d.sk

Very few things there are free, but it has heaps of stuff; you can always join one-time, and just pillage everything lol.

# 3 09-03-2007 , 08:05 PM
Subscriber
Yeah, i was thinking about doing that but i dont have any way to pay them online atm

"If Less is more then think how much more more would be..."

Winner June 2009 Spaceship Challenge