Digital humans the art of the digital double
Ever wanted to know how digital doubles are created in the movie industry? This course will give you an insight into how it's done.
# 1 02-10-2010 , 10:50 PM
SM Tea Boy

New Tutorial

From a readers' Q and A column in TV GUIDE: "If we get involved in a nuclear war, would the electromagnetic pulses from exploding bombs damage my videotapes?"
# 2 02-10-2010 , 11:17 PM
Acid44
Looks like it's gonna be a sweet one!

# 3 03-10-2010 , 05:10 AM
Subscriber
awesome, as soon as I have some spare change I'm going to get this one.

I'd love to see an animation tutorial on how to have a character walk/run through a scene instead of in place like a walk cycle.

# 4 03-10-2010 , 07:19 AM
Subscriber
That look's good as!

# 5 03-10-2010 , 08:11 AM
Lifetime Member
Great! Instead of After Effects, is it possible to use Shake instead as I don't have AE?

# 6 03-10-2010 , 05:48 PM
SM Tea Boy

Originally posted by halfloaf
Great! Instead of After Effects, is it possible to use Shake instead as I don't have AE?

It is the luminance depth we render out can also be used in shake.

Dave.

From a readers' Q and A column in TV GUIDE: "If we get involved in a nuclear war, would the electromagnetic pulses from exploding bombs damage my videotapes?"
# 7 07-10-2010 , 10:57 AM
Shading super .

# 8 27-10-2010 , 02:20 PM
Subscriber
Nice that, some constructive crit here for it please dont take it wrong way.

I know its a tutorial and its going to be seen by me for sure at some point user added image, the whole animation is catchy then you are drawn from the greatness you just saw to a sudden end, I think maybe if the tutorial has the glass as it fell to the floor bounce a little and roll slightly off axis it would really add to the whole experience..

# 9 27-10-2010 , 02:50 PM
SM Tea Boy

Originally posted by moosenoodles
Nice that, some constructive crit here for it please dont take it wrong way.

I know its a tutorial and its going to be seen by me for sure at some point user added image, the whole animation is catchy then you are drawn from the greatness you just saw to a sudden end, I think maybe if the tutorial has the glass as it fell to the floor bounce a little and roll slightly off axis it would really add to the whole experience..

I agree. I wanted to keep this tutorial short and let the user adapt it later. Rather than watching me cover everything. In fact the advert i created (the one this tutorial is based on) does just that user added image

Thanks for the feedback user added image
Dave