Introduction to Maya - Rendering in Arnold
This course will look at the fundamentals of rendering in Arnold. We'll go through the different light types available, cameras, shaders, Arnold's render settings and finally how to split an image into render passes (AOV's), before we then reassemble it i
# 1 10-03-2004 , 09:21 PM

Batman W.I.P

Hey , im tryin to create a low poly model of batman to my new game project . i also convert it to subs cause i want to use highpoly models to create the movies ,. im pretty stuck right now .
i know how to create the hand thanks to the hand modelling training video but when i try to extrude the leg to create the feets im gettin it all messy . anyway if some one can give me a tip on how to extrude the leg it will be nice !!
please dont make comments about the shape cause im workin with an original refrence images of batman . so post comments about the modelling and tips . thanks !!!

Attached Images
# 2 10-03-2004 , 09:27 PM

subs pic

subs render

Attached Images
# 3 12-03-2004 , 04:21 AM
Still too early to see that it is batman...but the general human shape is there...coming on nicely, keep it up!

-------------------------------------------