Complex UV Layout in Maya
Over the last couple of years UV layout in Maya has changed for the better. In this course we're going to be taking a look at some of those changes as we UV map an entire character
# 1 20-07-2005 , 03:43 PM

Barracuda PRT-12

A while ago, in the W.I.P. forum, I posted one of my creations that I called the "Barracuda PRT-10". I didn't get to finish it because the file became corrupt. I just recently decided to get started on a newer sleeker model called the PRT - 12. This is what I came up with. Weird enough, when I rendered this one out, the PC froze and this project also became corrupt and I was only able to get this image. I'm gonna find a way to get it back lol. (I got the shader from Highend3D)

Attached Thumbnails

Nobody felt like avenging your death. Sorry.
# 2 20-07-2005 , 03:48 PM
Location: Where do u think I am right now? Alright, I'll tell y' all... I'm at Gnomon Workshop and Highend3d sites...Hehehehe...just kiddin':)!!!!Oh, I'm not a ego member anymore? Cool!!!! I'm a Senior Member now!!!!
Wow, that's cool. And low-poly!!

Anyone here plays Tibia?

Add me to your MSN list

Tibia is the best MMORPG that i've ever seen...xD
# 3 20-07-2005 , 03:55 PM
Thanx Total user added image It would have been more poly but the file became corrupt before I could do anything else.

Nobody felt like avenging your death. Sorry.