Maya for 3D Printing - Rapid Prototyping
In this course we're going to look at something a little different, creating technically accurate 3D printed parts.
# 1 06-12-2015 , 04:57 PM
Simply Maya OG

Back From the Grave!

Hey everyone! LOOOOONNNGGG time no see... Been stupid busy caught up with life. I've been really trying to get back into Maya...but it isn't working like I'd like it to. I just started taking online university for Software Development, so that's somewhat taking up a lot of my time...between that and time with my girlfriend/son, and work...I don't have as nearly as much time as I'd like to have to spend with Maya. From here on forward, though...I vow to spend more time with her. user added image

- Hybrid
# 2 07-12-2015 , 12:35 AM
SM Tea Boy
Welcome back!

Always nice to hear from one of the old guard user added image
Dave

From a readers' Q and A column in TV GUIDE: "If we get involved in a nuclear war, would the electromagnetic pulses from exploding bombs damage my videotapes?"
# 3 12-12-2015 , 05:14 AM
Simply Maya OG
Thanks, Dave! I started working on setting up reference images for a project, and Maya decided it didn't want to work... Oh how I don't miss that haha.

- Hybrid