Introduction to Maya - Modeling Fundamentals Vol 2
This course will look in the fundamentals of modeling in Maya with an emphasis on creating good topology. It's aimed at people that have some modeling experience in Maya but are having trouble with complex objects.
# 1 27-11-2004 , 06:07 PM

City Of Heroes

I just baught city of heroes and i knew some of you play/ed. So for those of you who play what server and what level, and what would you recomend starting as?

# 2 27-11-2004 , 07:10 PM
The Maya Mountain
I've been playing it for a good 4 months or so. Fun game! I'm on the Virtue server. Level 37 Tanker named Barrage77. Couldn't tell you what to start as, I've always just been a tank. Tanks are pretty fun though, especially as you get in higher levels.

# 3 01-12-2004 , 11:28 PM
Yeah. im a level 8(close to 9) tank, Although i really like blasters(prolly be my next one).

Im a basic stone armor with fire attacks. I see a lot of the fire attacks though. Ive been spending a lot of time in the hallows if you look for me. Usually play between 4-7pm