Integrating 3D models with photography
Interested in integrating your 3D work with the real world? This might help
# 1 08-10-2002 , 08:22 PM
Kevin

Dear Members

Right guys...just to keep you informed on the current situation...

I may not be around quite as much this next month as Myself and Dave are working on the new Simplymaya site.

There is tons to do so I will try to get on here most days to kinda sort through the posts, but I need to get these graphics done so dave can put it together user added image

The site is going to be a lot easier to use...ie : each tutorial in the VIP area will have its own web page, explaining all about it, an easy - hardness rating and a few pics to go with.

The main gallery will have a link from all areas, as well as the plugin and mel / shaders area that we will alos be adding to.

The main banner will go throughout the whole site making navigation a lot easier.

We are also working on an area so all our mods and regular uses can have there own Virtual control panel so they can upload images and show there work etc.. but I will let dave explain about that more.. this will save you using your own bandwidth user added image

Also when the server move takes place we will be moving to a new home simplymaya.com

This is so we dont have to take the whole site down to move domans etc... we can basically set it all on the .com address then just do a rediect from the .co.uk site, plus I like .com better user added image

Any ways guys just keeping you all informed.

Lots Of Love

# 2 08-10-2002 , 09:33 PM
Cool, very cool, appluase, appluase, user added image
"Ok, that's enought shut up already!" user added image
appluase, appluase, GO kevin go.... [Dot] com is very cool

How to fly:
"...aim for the ground and miss..."
# 3 08-10-2002 , 10:22 PM
Good luck lads. I hope it all goes well!

Kari
- My Website
- My IMDB

Do a lot, Fail a lot and Learn a lot!
# 4 09-10-2002 , 06:58 PM
Subscriber
have fun kev user added image we'll look after the place

- Simon

My Website: www.Glass-Prison.com
# 5 12-10-2002 , 04:41 AM
SM Alumni
<crosses fingers and hopes the new site includes the "free beer" link>

"You know you've done your job right when nobody notices"

"Don't quote me boy cause I ain't said sh*t"
# 6 12-10-2002 , 02:15 PM
Subscriber
cooooool dude!!! i will be missin ya though. actually when will the site go online??
and i too do like the dot com betteruser added image

# 7 12-10-2002 , 02:39 PM
SM Tea Boy
Some time in the next 7 days it should go live.

There is so much work to do with it though, as we are not as only moving but re-designing the entire site as well user added image

David user added image

From a readers' Q and A column in TV GUIDE: "If we get involved in a nuclear war, would the electromagnetic pulses from exploding bombs damage my videotapes?"