Introduction to Maya - Rendering in Arnold
This course will look at the fundamentals of rendering in Arnold. We'll go through the different light types available, cameras, shaders, Arnold's render settings and finally how to split an image into render passes (AOV's), before we then reassemble it i
# 1 21-06-2005 , 09:29 AM

My first MAYA amnimation

This is my first attempt of maya, i taught myself while building and animating this, it took me about 6 weeks in my spare time...

I used photos from my holiday to california, to tell a story of my journey...
Let me know what everyone thinks...

Remember its my first go...

https://www.mook.co.uk/public/matt/final.mov

please feel free to leave comments??? good and bad...

cheers
Matt

# 2 21-06-2005 , 03:37 PM
Putting this into the WIP section

# 3 21-06-2005 , 05:03 PM
I think it looks really good. Did you do this in maya exclusively? I don't know if I'd have considered maya for this type of animation, but it turned out very nice. Good job.

# 4 21-06-2005 , 06:54 PM
Subscriber
Thats really been well thoughtout and the camera movement flows in time with the music perfectly, as does the animated text.

Only comment being, some of the text sometimes doesn't display very clearly... White on white background.

Would love to hear a brief description of how you animated the text in Maya, assuming you did it in Maya.

...Great job mate.

Jock.

# 5 22-06-2005 , 02:21 AM
Subscriber
To bad you didn’t get to see Disney Land while you were her, It’s the only Them park built with Drug money, :p

Just jiving ya,, or am I user added image

It looked awesome,, should of put it in the Finished Work fourm.user added image

# 6 22-06-2005 , 09:04 PM
Subscriber
Great choice of music, subject and overall appearance.
it has a feel-good ting going on.

Maya 4 ever baby!