Substance Painter
In this start to finish texturing project within Substance Painter we cover all the techniques you need to texture the robot character.
# 1 16-06-2007 , 09:18 AM

Help With Crab

hello there, i have to model a crab for a project but i have no idea how to go abt it, i have modeled mostly architecture, and organics scare me, so any advice on how to go abt it? references? blueprints? anything helps, or anyone willing to sell me a model to a fair price, hehe....anyways tnks for helping...

# 2 17-06-2007 , 02:31 PM
Dont be afraid to try, even if you fail a couple of time it gives alot of experience. The tip I can give to you is to use smooth as it gives a more soft shape. Dont buy the model unless you really have to, as you might need this experience in the future.

Best of luck. user added image

# 3 18-06-2007 , 12:15 AM
thanks, yeah i really like challenges to learn a bit, but this thing is needed very soon, and there aint goos models to a good price arnd so i guess il have to try it anyways, lets see how it come out user added image

# 4 18-06-2007 , 07:16 AM
That's good, post a WIP later and we might be able to help you more. user added image