Maya for 3D Printing - Rapid Prototyping
In this course we're going to look at something a little different, creating technically accurate 3D printed parts.
# 1 26-02-2004 , 06:52 PM

Mike's Extrude Face tutorial

Having a little trouble watching this video, the video itself is running at about 4x normal speed where as the audio is normal so it's hard to follow it (even though it's only 5 mins~ long).

Tried other videos on my computer in case it was the program and the rest are playing okay, it's just the video on this Extrude Face tutorial is messing up and going too fast.

# 2 27-02-2004 , 01:55 AM
The Maya Mountain
hmm, that's a strange one... works ok for me. Kevin?

# 3 27-02-2004 , 03:16 AM
u could try a free program called gspot to analyse the video and see if you have compatable codecs.

# 4 27-02-2004 , 08:42 AM
Kevin
fine on mine to, make sure you have the VERY latset divx codec and other codecs... but I have 4 machines and its fine and all

# 5 27-02-2004 , 03:38 PM
Hmm, strange .. I checked the codec's and I had a couple installed, for xvid / divx and for mpeg4... so I decided to delete them all and start again and install only one to cover them all, so I uninstalled them all and for some reason all the movies play now and at correct speeds .. and I can't even find a coded installed on my system .. strange user added image

Oh well, it works .. no point fiddling with it .. thanks for the advice you three user added image