Beer glass scene creation
This course contains a little bit of everything with modeling, UVing, texturing and dynamics in Maya, as well as compositing multilayered EXR's in Photoshop.
# 31 02-04-2003 , 01:15 AM
Subscriber

Originally posted by Kevin
Sorry chaps, I cant even read my own rules!!

This should have been decided by poll... Im not to sure though if its a good idea for polls - see our latest MOTM poll for a sad example.

We will decide the winner in the moderator area

hehe... lol.. i thought of that too.. then i thought you decided due to the "low traffic" to the battle arena...

# 32 02-04-2003 , 04:11 AM
i wouldnt have minded voting.. but i would be bias as i know hybrid in real life...

# 33 03-04-2003 , 07:13 AM

Originally posted by Kevin
This should have been decided by poll... Im not to sure though if its a good idea for polls -

I believe battle polls might be a lot more succesfull than MOTM, since people like having a say in other people´s work, it´s not as subjective as "who is the best member?", it´s more like "you like this one or that one?" ... can´t be any more simple than that.

I sugest giving the battles poll idea a try. It´s far greater than the MOTM thing (which I prefer mods to make a decision of), and far simpler, thus -in theory- more succesfull.

Cheers,

# 34 03-04-2003 , 08:48 PM
i think i would have voted for hybrid because his case looks like the case i have infront of meuser added image...

but the other persons des look nice....