Digital humans the art of the digital double
Ever wanted to know how digital doubles are created in the movie industry? This course will give you an insight into how it's done.
# 1 08-03-2014 , 02:22 PM

Animating "by frame" value

Hi guys,

It's me again with another stupid question!

I have a scene where I am planing to play a render at once. I have no time to composite so I have to play it at once. What I want to do is to animate the "by frame" rate from 0.3 to 1 ,which is possible to do so or at least there is "Set Key" option on that bar! I have made some tests to check if it's working and for now I have rendered Hardware Render but it seems it doesn't work with it. If I have 600 frames to render and I have set animation on "by frame" from 0.3 to 1 at the 600th frame then I should have something like 1500frames at the end. Not more then that! I am not that good in math ! After I have render it with Hardware Render I have 1900 frames which is as if I had rendered the 600 only on 0.3 !

Now I am trying to render on Maya Software and see if there is difference !

Do you have any idea if Maya Software doesn't work how I can animate the "by frame" ?

Did I do something wrong ?

user added image

Attached Images
# 2 08-03-2014 , 03:43 PM
I've just finished the Maya Software render and it seems that it doesn't take in consideration the keys on the "by frame" I just rendered 600 frames.....

anyone knows how to do it....

# 3 23-05-2018 , 02:51 AM

by frame problem