Introduction to Maya - Rendering in Arnold
This course will look at the fundamentals of rendering in Arnold. We'll go through the different light types available, cameras, shaders, Arnold's render settings and finally how to split an image into render passes (AOV's), before we then reassemble it i
# 1 09-02-2011 , 09:37 PM

Happy Valentines SM

Just wishing everyone a Happy Valentines

Attached Thumbnails

Don't be satisfied with what you can do but rather strive to do the things you can't do!
Exceed Expectations!
# 2 10-02-2011 , 12:44 AM
Lifetime Member
Did I MISS it? did I? shit....you had me then you bugger...I thought I was in for it with the missus!

bullet1968

"A Darkness at Sethanon", a book I aspire to model some of the charcters and scenes
# 3 10-02-2011 , 01:20 AM
Head of 3d Admedia
hmmmmmmmm its on a fantastic day cant do much on a monday user added image

# 4 10-02-2011 , 02:54 AM

Did I MISS it? did I? shit....you had me then you bugger...I thought I was in for it with the missus!

ROFL, yeah you better not miss it. At first I had it say Valentines Day but since it's not Valentines Day yet, I just put Valentines.

FYI: Everyone's free to post whatever in this thread. I know there will be a Valentines Day thread when it's closer but I just wanted to model something today and this was simple enough to do. So if anyone wants to model some hearts or whatever, feel free to post in this thread if you want.

Don't be satisfied with what you can do but rather strive to do the things you can't do!
Exceed Expectations!