Digital humans the art of the digital double
Ever wanted to know how digital doubles are created in the movie industry? This course will give you an insight into how it's done.
# 1 25-03-2003 , 11:52 PM
Subscriber

Fans

does anyone know where I can get 80mm vantec stealth case fans from in the UK?
would u lot say theyre gd fans? gunna have about 3 of them (2 intake, 1 exhaust)

and im lookin for some recommendations on a cpu fan. this fan will have to sit ontop of an SLK800 (on an asus a7n8x deluxe with barton 2800) so itll need to be about 80mm (?) and needs to be fairly quiet and controllable by the mboard

can anyone help with these?

- Simon

My Website: www.Glass-Prison.com
# 2 26-03-2003 , 07:51 AM
I can't help but here's something else. While I was trying out different combinations how to cool down my dual amd system I found out that exhaust is more important than intake. You got to get rid of the hot air inside the box. Air always finds it's ways in. Just my €0.02. Might wanna try...

Kari
- My Website
- My IMDB

Do a lot, Fail a lot and Learn a lot!
# 3 31-03-2003 , 09:13 PM
Subscriber
might even have 4 fans, but ive already got an exhaust in the psu, but ill play with that later

- Simon

# 4 31-03-2003 , 09:41 PM
Subscriber

# 5 31-03-2003 , 09:53 PM
Subscriber
doh, they dnt have them on there user added image are these fans hated in the UK or sumthing??

hey josh, maybe u cud kindly buy them for me and send em my way user added image u no, just cos ur such a nice guy and all user added image

- Simon

# 6 31-03-2003 , 10:59 PM
Subscriber
get on ICQ and we will talk. I could if you really need them.
---
Just let me know and I will see what I can do to help you with this and all of your other computer hardware needs user added image
---
Note to Kevin: Could I be a mod in the technical forum? Cause I am really good with hardware and software issues. I am also going to be A+ certified in about 2 weeks, which will make me offically able to fix computers.
---
BTW: Is this what you were talking about? This is the cheapest price on the net currently.
https://www.bestbyte.net/Product.cfm?...yID=8&Keyword=

Last edited by jklaroe; 31-03-2003 at 11:02 PM.
# 7 31-03-2003 , 11:07 PM
Subscriber
ICQ int working for me atm, but i see ive been added to your msn, interesting user added image

Note to Kevin: this guy is really great and he will be A+ certified in two weeks...whatever that means, sounds cool tho user added image

- Simon

# 8 31-03-2003 , 11:28 PM
Subscriber
A+ means that I am a trained pc repair person. Sorta a uber geek is the way I would put it

# 9 01-04-2003 , 08:40 AM
Kevin
yep such a turn around... I remember when he was "deviant dreams" and voted the "official site idiot"

he even had it in his sig user added image

but yep such a change .. and a very cool guy

# 10 06-04-2003 , 04:28 AM
Subscriber
hehe.. LOL

you can vote me for SMOTM

stupidest member of the month

it could be Super Member Of The Month too