Introduction to Maya - Rendering in Arnold
This course will look at the fundamentals of rendering in Arnold. We'll go through the different light types available, cameras, shaders, Arnold's render settings and finally how to split an image into render passes (AOV's), before we then reassemble it i
# 1 15-06-2014 , 12:42 PM
Lead Modeler - Framestore

READ: WARNING ON YOUR ACCOUNT!!!!

Hey All

just a heads up.

Some idiot has tried to hack my SM account. Ive just had a notifier email telling me. They are of course now locked out - fortunately Im not.

Unfortunately for the individual who tried it. he left a footprint...his IP address, which is this: 46.118.157.232 and its from somewhere in the ukraine

So if anyone else has had this problem let us know. I will be looking into it.

Update your passwords etc to be on the safe side....

cheers
Jay

# 2 15-06-2014 , 12:55 PM
SM Tea Boy
I kicked this idiot of the server, it's just some bot trying it's luck. We've dropped 10 different ip's from the Ukraine, and they seem to have stopped trying now.

No accounts have been compromised.

If anyone else is having this problem let us know and we will sort it out.

All the best
David

From a readers' Q and A column in TV GUIDE: "If we get involved in a nuclear war, would the electromagnetic pulses from exploding bombs damage my videotapes?"
# 3 15-06-2014 , 12:58 PM
Nice one Dave!!!

whats wrong with people!!!

cheers
Jay

# 4 15-06-2014 , 01:02 PM
SM Tea Boy

whats wrong with people!!!

Jay

LOL i don't think our database has enough room in it to answer that mate user added image

David user added image

From a readers' Q and A column in TV GUIDE: "If we get involved in a nuclear war, would the electromagnetic pulses from exploding bombs damage my videotapes?"
# 5 05-08-2014 , 11:43 AM
very true user added image

J