Introduction to Maya - Modeling Fundamentals Vol 2
This course will look in the fundamentals of modeling in Maya with an emphasis on creating good topology. It's aimed at people that have some modeling experience in Maya but are having trouble with complex objects.
# 31 06-07-2004 , 11:28 PM
Subscriber
Wow thats looks incredible!! Would you be able to explain maybe how you accomplished the texturing on the Interiors??

# 32 07-07-2004 , 08:05 PM
Damb nice. It looks like a lot of work you would have done for free on your spare time. Must be sweet to get paid for it. The tours are awsome. So how does it feel being able to keap the renders clean and not get grief? haha. We all work hard at making the cars look used.

Congradulations on the marriage.

# 33 10-07-2004 , 04:58 AM
Thanks guys user added image Lol, yeah, its kinda nice not haveing to make it dirty. user added image Although some times it would still help it look more realistic. Thanks for all your kinda words guys. You are going to hate me for this, but I can't really say how I went about the virtual tours, because I am under a pretty strict NDA (non discloser agreement). Sorry. Thanks again!
Brian

Please check
My (old) website!
# 34 16-07-2004 , 03:32 PM
holy. crap. i thought that was a photo when i saw it had to look realllllly close to tell. really amazing work and the virtual tours are awesome.

# 35 01-12-2004 , 12:30 PM
that is so cool

I live for Maya
# 36 02-12-2004 , 12:44 AM
Subscriber
Hahah, NDA's...those are always fun. :p

Amazing model by the way.