Introduction to Maya - Rendering in Arnold
This course will look at the fundamentals of rendering in Arnold. We'll go through the different light types available, cameras, shaders, Arnold's render settings and finally how to split an image into render passes (AOV's), before we then reassemble it i
# 1 19-01-2011 , 07:51 PM
Unser Joker

First zBrush Sculpt

Today I finished my first zBrush sculpt and want to show it to the community for comments.
Its a kind of combination of a turtle and a bear -> a burtle :-D
---Peace---

Attached Thumbnails

Mein Blog : https://eyegrafix.blogspot.com/
# 2 19-01-2011 , 09:17 PM
Lifetime Member
hahahahaha thats pretty cool mate...a burtle!! bahahahaha cracked me up!

cheers bullet

bullet1968

"A Darkness at Sethanon", a book I aspire to model some of the charcters and scenes
# 3 19-01-2011 , 09:31 PM
Good first model.

"If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants." Sir Isaac Newton, 1675
# 4 19-01-2011 , 09:56 PM
EduSciVis-er
Nicely done. The sculpting of the upper face looks really good. I'm not really sure about the "turtle" part... I would have said it looks most like a dog (over a bear, and I can't see any turtle), but maybe I'm missing something. Keep it up!

# 5 19-01-2011 , 10:33 PM
As Zbrushiac sounds stupid!

Nicely done. The sculpting of the upper face looks really good. I'm not really sure about the "turtle" part... I would have said it looks most like a dog (over a bear, and I can't see any turtle)

Agreed, but still a cool first model. Maybe if you added more bear features, then maybe a shell with giant bear-claw arms for legs... then we'll have our Burtle!

www.stevenegan-cgi.com

"Your weapons are no match for ours! People of Mars, surrender!"
"Um, this isn't Mars. This is Earth."
"Earth? Earth-with-nuclear-weapons Earth?"
"Yes."
[long pause] "Friend!!"
# 6 20-01-2011 , 04:39 AM
Unser Joker
Thanks guys,
I 'm going to model the body today, if I have time.
---Peace---

# 7 20-01-2011 , 06:00 PM
Unser Joker
Sorry for double posting, but today a good friend (he is a bit hyperactive) in school had the idea to make it to Blastoise - you know, the Turtlepokemon with two kanons at the shell. But in an realistic way so that it could be real.
I like the idea - 8 years ago I was nearly addicted to Pokemon, so why don't do a remake??? :-D
---Peace---

# 8 20-01-2011 , 06:06 PM
EduSciVis-er
Nice idea. I see now, the shell will be the turtle part of the animal. By the way, it's only a double post if you say the same thing twice.