Introduction to Maya - Modeling Fundamentals Vol 1
This course will look at the fundamentals of modeling in Maya with an emphasis on creating good topology. We'll look at what makes a good model in Maya and why objects are modeled in the way they are.
# 1 24-08-2006 , 10:50 PM
Subscriber

Zbrush 3d doodling

Though I would finally post some of my pointless Zbrush 3d doodles.

The first is and old elf character I made, then destroyed by trying to model the beard. I finished it up by attempting to colour it in the fashion of a black and white style comic book, I did end up messing up and getting some other colours thrown in, but I liked the overall look.

user added image

The second is an orcish character I made in about 20 minutes , finishing a few mins ago. It's not one of my best works by any means in Zbrush. To top it off, it started out as an attempt to make Pegasus....

user added image

Both were fully modelled in Zbrush

C & C please, and please remeber I'm still getting used to the program, I keep bungling everything up.

Last edited by Hellspawnuk; 25-08-2006 at 06:24 AM.
# 2 26-08-2006 , 05:16 AM
Subscriber
Heres a new one I finished up not long ago, spent about an hour on this one, it's one of my better ones.

The texture is a place holder, I was gonna port it into Maya and texture it from there, but it runs too slow, I will try to texture it in ZBrush once I learn how.

user added image