Introduction to Maya - Modeling Fundamentals Vol 1
This course will look at the fundamentals of modeling in Maya with an emphasis on creating good topology. We'll look at what makes a good model in Maya and why objects are modeled in the way they are.
# 1 01-11-2006 , 08:51 AM
Subscriber

Game Challenge - TheFourRiders

Hello,

I just wanted to say that I am not a very good modeler (I am still learning a lot), and that I have about three other projects going right now. But I would love to enter... so if you see a very basic model that could have been done better, you will hopefuly understand.

Open your eyes... Someone or something powerful created these creatures, these draconians... This is a war of conquest... This is the portent of the fallen stars... We face a foe who seeks, at the very least, to enslave us, or perhaps destroy us completely.
# 2 01-11-2006 , 08:52 AM
Subscriber
Also, this is my very first challenge. And I have only been learning Maya at a slower pace since July.

Open your eyes... Someone or something powerful created these creatures, these draconians... This is a war of conquest... This is the portent of the fallen stars... We face a foe who seeks, at the very least, to enslave us, or perhaps destroy us completely.