Beer glass scene creation
This course contains a little bit of everything with modeling, UVing, texturing and dynamics in Maya, as well as compositing multilayered EXR's in Photoshop.
# 1 25-02-2003 , 08:16 PM

Howdy!

It was suggested by one of the Whiz Bang moderators that I introduce myself.

So here goes. I just joined the list, and am somewhat new to maya, but have plenty of experience with Max.
I'm an illustrator/animator/game artist among other things and some day I'll come up with a title that covers all those discriptions. user added image

Anyway I lookforward to participating on this board, and checking out everyones work.

-Chad

ps I have posted a question in the Basics forum just incase anyone here is interested in answering it:p

# 2 25-02-2003 , 08:21 PM
Subscriber
welcome zipbobang....

Were looking forward to see some of your cool work here.

I've read your question, but dont know the answer. It never alerts me, when im doing as youre telling...

Kühl
# 3 25-02-2003 , 08:25 PM
Howdy Chad! It's about time you posted. :p

(Chad's a buddy of mine here in Eugene. Great guy, excellent artist.)

Anyway, glad to see you here!

Danny Ngan
Animator | Amaze Entertainment
my website | my blog | my job
# 4 25-02-2003 , 08:30 PM

# 5 26-02-2003 , 02:01 AM
Kevin
max gut hey?? so what you think about the simplymax.com site - should be going live within 3 weeks user added image ?

or are you a converting maya guy? user added image

anyways a big welcome to sm from me

# 6 26-02-2003 , 03:11 AM
Yes I'm converting to Maya, I don't think I'll be going back to Max, unless a job requires it of me . Maya feels more intuitive and doesn't crash as much user added image

-c

# 7 26-02-2003 , 03:12 PM
Subscriber
good morning chad, welcome to the most weirdly friendly board ull ever come across user added image

- Simon

My Website: www.Glass-Prison.com