Complex UV Layout in Maya
Over the last couple of years UV layout in Maya has changed for the better. In this course we're going to be taking a look at some of those changes as we UV map an entire character
# 1 18-12-2004 , 10:03 AM
Subscriber

Merry X-Mas to ME!

"Merry Christmas, Blomkaal!"
"Well, you too, Blomkaal. I've got a little present for you!"
"Really? What?"
"An Xbox!!!"
"WOW, just what I wanted! Actually, Ive got a little something for you too... Nothing much, though."
"What? Tell me quick!"
"FABLE!"
"Wow, you really should have..."
"Oh don't mention it..."

Yup, just bought an Xbox and Fable yesterday... Thought I might as well start christmas a little early user added image
Played until 2:30 last night, and being evil is just soooo cool... user added image

# 2 18-12-2004 , 10:11 AM
Subscriber
Merry Christmas blomkaal, hope your enjoing your X-box user added image

Watch Space Wars at www.3dden.co.uk now!

My pin number is XXXX
# 3 18-12-2004 , 10:28 AM
Subscriber
Very much!

BTW, does anyone know how to get followers to that temple in Darkwood? I really wanna start sacrificing someone so I can get my horns... user added image

# 4 18-12-2004 , 02:28 PM
merry xmas! watch out that schizophrenia tough...user added imageuser added image

# 5 19-12-2004 , 07:16 PM
Subscriber
Schizophrenia?? What schizophrenia? Hey, who's that talking??? Get out of my head!!!

I think maybe I should have waited until I finished my competition entry, cause Fable is so damn addictive! Still haven't gotten my horns... But I've bought a house and almost got married! user added image

# 6 20-12-2004 , 04:37 PM
Technical Director

Hey, who's that talking??? Get out of my head!!!

-I think that would be your concince. either that or the game is broadcasting sublimital messages to you.

Get married, kill wives. Kill anyone that looks at you= Get horns. Repeat.

If this dosnt work, kill them anyway.

Imagination is more important than knowledge.

Last edited by NextDesign; 20-12-2004 at 04:42 PM.
# 7 22-12-2004 , 10:34 AM
*follow's Peltra's orders*

I'll be back later
user added image

# 8 22-12-2004 , 03:42 PM
Subscriber
Will do! Is it possible to sacrifice your wife at that temple? Can't remember what the name is...

# 9 22-12-2004 , 06:31 PM
Subscriber
I'm beginning to feel left out, everyone here seems to be into X-Box............I'm a PS2 fan. Anybody out there with PS2's.......please?????

When in doubt......smile!

https://www.x-menthelaststand.com/
# 10 22-12-2004 , 09:40 PM
Subscriber
I think the PS2 is outdated and overrated... In Denmark the price is the same for an Xbox and a PS2 (the price on the PS2 actually got higher when the new model was released, but I think they're about the same level again) and besides the new GTA, which will also be released for PC and probably Xbox as well, I really don't think that the PS2 has anything to offer that the Xbox can't do as well, or even better...

Besides, I was just way too exited about Fable and the upcoming Jade Empire user added image

# 11 22-12-2004 , 10:07 PM
Subscriber
Better watch out blomkaal the new uber slimline ps2 is out *gasp* Its exactly the same but smaller, lets pay $350 for it! user added image user added image
Check out this link

Watch Space Wars at www.3dden.co.uk now!

My pin number is XXXX
# 12 23-12-2004 , 09:52 AM
Subscriber
I'm not anti- Xbox, I just owned a PS2 before X-box came out, and I've always been a Sony fan. I'm thinking about getting an X-box too though, but I want the new handheld PS when it comes out, which looks like its gonna be awesome!!

Is X-box live good??

When in doubt......smile!

https://www.x-menthelaststand.com/
# 13 23-12-2004 , 06:22 PM
Subscriber
I'm not saying that PS2 sucks, but today, I wouldn't even consider buying one...

When the slimline edition got released in DK, the price went from about $220 to about $320, and a few weeks ago I saw an Xbox and a PS2 on sale with one game (you could choose from the same 3 games with both), the Xbox cost $255 and the PS2 was $270... I know that's not much of a difference, but still, I wouldn't consider buying something when it costs more than something that's newer... Besides, there aren't really that many games released exculsively on PS2 anymore...

Haven't really seen the new PSP, but I think the Nintendo DS is gonna kick it's a$$!

# 14 23-12-2004 , 06:46 PM
Technical Director
I have ps2. Its great for me because I was a psone junkie. I was going to get an X-Box, but I wanted to be able to trade games with my cousins. The new slim ps2 is about $299 here. The game cube is about $99.

Note: These are in CND

Imagination is more important than knowledge.
# 15 23-12-2004 , 07:08 PM
Subscriber
Well, for some folks, PS2 is the choice... Most of my friends that have consoles have PS2's as well, and I only know two people with an Xbox, so PS2 probably would have been the smart choice for me when wanting to trade games...

Don't get me wrong, there's absolutely nothing wrong with owning a PS2, in fact, I wanted one my self when it hit the market, but I just can't stand Sony's markting strategies: When the product gets old, release it in a new design and raise the price a little... They did the exactly same thing with the PS and PSone: Released a new, smaller version that were exactly the same (with is pretty clever of course, I just don't think it's fair to the consumers)!

Anyways, it's probably just because my sister's boyfriend bought a PS2 a few weeks before I got my Xbox, and a have some anger to get out of my system user added image

I just don't see what a PS2 has to offer that an Xbox doesn't (besides Gran Tourismo and, for now, GTA: SA... EDIT: Forgot FF, but then I would have to get a GC as well so I could play Zelda... user added image )