Introduction to Maya - Rendering in Arnold
This course will look at the fundamentals of rendering in Arnold. We'll go through the different light types available, cameras, shaders, Arnold's render settings and finally how to split an image into render passes (AOV's), before we then reassemble it i
# 1 05-07-2005 , 07:25 PM

export/import problem 3dstudio > maya

How can I export animation from 3dstudio to maya exporting the animation and all materials and texturs that animation use?
I've tried fbx and obj but materials and textures doesn't exported and when I start to render the animation an error tell me that objects cannot be found (on the full path of the original animation location).

I tried also with maya saving to standard .mb file and opening in another workstation and the result is the same. Materials and textures was "forgotten".
It's possible that "UV texture editor" or something like this can help me to solve this problem?
Can anyone help me to solve this novice problem?
Thanks to all!

# 2 11-07-2005 , 01:59 PM

It's so difficult?

It's so difficult?