Integrating 3D models with photography
Interested in integrating your 3D work with the real world? This might help
# 91 01-07-2003 , 12:44 AM
Mike, i think your right. From what i see in behind the scenes documenteries, ILM is more of a perfesional workplace. At Pixar they have a monkey, ride on scooters, play mini-golf, have annual paper aeroplane comps and have secret rooms in the walls. Sound fun or what! user added image

Yeah, but no but yeah but no....
# 92 03-07-2003 , 01:42 AM
Subscriber
1. Austrian
2. Germany
3. Doing boring layouts for in-house quality verification charts at an industrial company. user added image
4. Anywhere. Don't really care about the where, but I hope that I have found my peace of mind by then. user added image
5. That I still have to do boring/laborious work for BAD wages. user added image
6. I don't dream in 3D. That stuff is prone to crash, and I don't want to wake up with a blue screen on my mind. user added image

I'm not dreaming dreams about becoming some kind of 3D/VFX artist, as I'm lacking the necessary talent and the proper education (sorry to say). And being a 33 years old 3D noob doesn't make things better (cough, stutter 'n shake!)... user added image

Subdivide and conquer!

Free your mind, and your ass will follow!