Complex UV Layout in Maya
Over the last couple of years UV layout in Maya has changed for the better. In this course we're going to be taking a look at some of those changes as we UV map an entire character
# 61 30-10-2003 , 10:23 AM

Attached Images
# 62 30-10-2003 , 10:49 AM
ehr dragonfx.....

user added image

# 63 30-10-2003 , 01:02 PM
Subscriber
Hey, it's not like we're flaming each other here or anything guys. The mood is cool so far. Everything is running smoothly. No need for these halairous pictures. lol This is the member's lounge. We can talk about whatever we want. Right? If you don't want to read this, don't click on the thread.

Orgeeizm: I see where you're coming from. You seem to have a lot of the same thoughts as me. I think I was at your position a while ago. I was always able to resist the temptation of having a relationship. The thing that changed it was the fear of letting this girl go. I soon realized that "hey, I want this girl. I don't want anyone to have her." and feared that if I didn't act now, I'd lose her for good. She's too special to give up, although I would if I thought she would be better off without me.

Last night, we had a big argument..... We got really mad at each other over some stuff. I feel like crap right now. I won't go into the details, but basically she wants to wait a while before we get together officially and I don't. I was waiting for her to do something she needed to do before we got together. That happened. I was ready for us to be together, but she now says she needs "independance" for a while. So, I feel like she's buttered me up this whole time and has now shoved me into a closet and turned the lights out. I don't have any idea as to when we will be together.

We have decided to just be friends for now and wait. That's the current plan. I just hope she still likes me. I think I like her a lot more than she likes me.....

# 64 30-10-2003 , 05:15 PM
sorry darkware but I found the pics so funny that I had to post them XD

# 65 30-10-2003 , 06:16 PM
Was she going out with someone else and finally broke up? Was that what you were waiting for? That can be a slippery slope. Every time I have dated a girl in that situation it either turned passionate right away and was good or it was like that and was a constinent battle. Well the constent battle only happened one time and the other four times was the other way so this may be squewed a bit. If it is just a little play you want then you are alright. If it is a relationship it may be tough. Everone is deferent so who knows. It is good to get your heart stepped on now and then. As long as it does not jade you it will make you stronger. It will give you more respect for when things are going well. If it is always going well you start to take things for granted.

# 66 31-10-2003 , 01:39 AM
Subscriber
It sounds to me that Darkware has gotten deeply hurt somewhere along the line. Maybe a little more time on healing and less on Maya I say. Well, just a thought...

# 67 31-10-2003 , 01:49 AM
Fights are a normal part of relationships. If things went well all the time life would be really boring, because we would have no standard to judge 'well' by and everything would not be bad or good or sweet or sad, it would just 'be'.

# 68 31-10-2003 , 01:55 AM
Subscriber
Ooh, there was more...(only read the first page) This get's interesting. Here we go... Darkware: Sounds like you like this girl alot, maybe you show it too much...From a female POV; make her work for your attention, this does not mean treat her like crap either, but sometimes when it gets too easy, interest is lost. I believe that keeping someone on their toes keeps it interesting. Don't be too eager, this way she will probably wonder what is wrong. Then you have her attention once more. Closet....Light... Bah, forget it, pick yourself up and take charge, use your head.

# 69 31-10-2003 , 02:15 AM

Originally posted by Ice Queen
Ooh, there was more...(only read the first page) This get's interesting. Here we go... Darkware: Sounds like you like this girl alot, maybe you show it too much...From a female POV; make her work for your attention, this does not mean treat her like crap either, but sometimes when it gets too easy, interest is lost. I believe that keeping someone on their toes keeps it interesting. Don't be too eager, this way she will probably wonder what is wrong. Then you have her attention once more. Closet....Light... Bah, forget it, pick yourself up and take charge, use your head.

Ah, I just love well given advice. user added image

# 70 31-10-2003 , 02:20 AM
Subscriber
Adldesigner: What's wrong baby, you want some too?? user added image

# 71 31-10-2003 , 02:31 AM

Originally posted by Ice Queen
Adldesigner: What's wrong baby, you want some too?? user added image

Nah honey, .. I´m ok. user added image
Would love a cocktail or something though. :love:

# 72 31-10-2003 , 02:40 AM
Subscriber
Ooo my... nearly pee'd myself with laughter...thanks Adldesigner needed thatuser added image

# 73 31-10-2003 , 06:43 AM
Damb Ice Queen. Your are a cold fish. You remind me of most of my girlfriends. Haha. Maybe because I know when to be romantic and when to let them come to me I have not had problems. What am I saying. All women are problems. Haha. Well worth it though.

# 74 31-10-2003 , 01:10 PM
Subscriber
Nah... Not really, only messing.

# 75 31-10-2003 , 02:01 PM