Complex UV Layout in Maya
Over the last couple of years UV layout in Maya has changed for the better. In this course we're going to be taking a look at some of those changes as we UV map an entire character
# 1 10-01-2014 , 12:46 PM
Plugin Developer

the particle mesher emPolygonizer4 is released!

Hey everybody,

I am happy to announce that emPolygonizer4, the particle mesher plugin, has finally been officially released!
It is compatible with the Windows 64 bit versions of Maya 2012, 2013 and 2014 (versions for Linux 64 bit and OSX 64 bit will be available in a month or two).

You will find a download link as well as some example animations here on the emPolygonizer4 web page. Alternatively you can download the plugin directly from here.

There also is some online documentation available, but the easiest way to see what emPolygonizer4 is all about and how its usage looks like is to simply watch the 15 minute long video tutorial below.

Much looking forward to see how this new plugin for Maya will be used!
Please don't hesitate to get back to me directly (eric[at]mootzoid.com) if you should have any questions. Since this is my first plugin for Maya there might be things missing in the documentation, possibly some bugs in the plugin itself, etc., so if something looks somewhat "funky" to you then let me know so that I can fix it.

Take care,
Eric

emPolygonizer4 (Maya) 4.00 Tutorial 01 - Short walk through the first Mootzoid plugin for Maya on Vimeo

Last edited by Mootzoid; 10-01-2014 at 12:49 PM.
# 2 10-01-2014 , 05:59 PM
Plugin Developer