Digital humans the art of the digital double
Ever wanted to know how digital doubles are created in the movie industry? This course will give you an insight into how it's done.
# 1 27-11-2006 , 07:32 PM

smthing happen with my pivot!!!!help !

i don't know what happend with pivot, but it's difficult to scale,translate....because 3 vector that control XYZ are sticked .T_T
:headbang:

someone help me ...please!!!!! (i've reinstalled maya but it still ).
i'm wattingfor feed back of all....thanks....:bow:

# 2 27-11-2006 , 09:01 PM
Subscriber
Hmm. What a nuisance!

I only know of one way to prevent movement, scaling and rotating. This involves locking the relevant attributes in the channel box. In that case, the fields are greyed-out in the channel box, and the manipulators (scale, move, rotate) all turn grey.

If this isn't the problem, perhaps a screen-shot or a model would help answer your question.

Here's what I mean about the locked channels.

EDIT: If this is the problem, right click on the attribute name in the channel box and select "Unlock Selected"

Attached Images

Last edited by enhzflep; 27-11-2006 at 09:05 PM.
# 3 27-11-2006 , 09:49 PM
Subscriber
well not sure what problem it is exactly. IF it's whats happening above then thats what you do to unlock it. But....if you want to uninstall and install with a completely fresh copy, you cant just uninstall and install, you hvae to go into my documents and delete all the old datas/preferences, then you reinstall. That should help.

# 4 03-12-2006 , 09:05 PM
thanks.......
i'll do it .