SimplyMaya Forums

Welcome to the forum, feel free to ask questions here.

SM Forums / Lounges / Maya Basics & Newbie Lounge / Life Time membership

Maya Basics & Newbie Lounge Please post in this section ONLY if your question doesn't fit in anywhere else on the forum, or if you're not sure which section it's relevant to. We also have Free streaming trial available.

Join the conversation. Reply to post

11-10-2015, 09:13 AM   #1
Deathvision
Lifetime Member

Life Time membership
Hello Guys

I have a simple question, i was thinking that i might purchase the lifetime membership. Does this membership include the Video training, will it all be free or do i still have to purchase some of the video. Hoping lifetime membership covers everything including Training video
11-10-2015, 11:11 AM   #2
David
SM Site Programmer

Hi it covers all video training including future training.

Hope that helps
David
30-07-2018, 11:41 AM   #3
MacNimation
Lifetime Member

I have a lifetime membership but it has been a while since I visited the site. I am back looking at using Maya again so I logged in for some tutoprial help. I seems though that even though I am logged in and my account says Lifetime account, I cannot view the online videos as it says I need a subscription?

cheers
31-07-2018, 08:38 PM   #4
David
SM Site Programmer

Hi MacNimation,

If you look on the tutorials page you should see a link that says Downloads just above the tutorial overview. You can download all the tutorials you would like from these links

If there is anything else i can do please let me know.
01-08-2018, 11:00 AM   #5
MacNimation
Lifetime Member

Hi, thanks for the response. I can download the files ok. I do not have the option though to watch the tutorials online, is that a separate subscription requirement?