Beer glass scene creation
This course contains a little bit of everything with modeling, UVing, texturing and dynamics in Maya, as well as compositing multilayered EXR's in Photoshop.
# 1 21-05-2014 , 04:28 PM

change background color not working

Hi everyone,

I have been trying to change the background color to white doing the 2 following steps:

1) Changed the color by moving the cursor of the background in the outliner environnement

2) Changed the color by moving the cursor of the background in the color settings in "window"

However, nothing happens and my image background is still transparent...

Help please !

# 2 21-05-2014 , 04:32 PM
The thin red line
Not sure what you mean "image background is still transparent", could you post a shot.......dave

# 3 21-05-2014 , 04:52 PM
I mean that there is no background.
user added image
If you open this image with Gimp for exemple, you'll see there is no background.

Thanks !

# 4 21-05-2014 , 05:01 PM
EduSciVis-er
The environment will be transparent because there is really nothing there. There are many ways to address this but I would recommend putting a plane behind your object with a white surface shader assigned to it.

# 5 22-05-2014 , 12:17 AM
Super Moderator
Why not merge it down unto a white layer in Gimp?

- Genny