Integrating 3D models with photography
Interested in integrating your 3D work with the real world? This might help
# 16 24-10-2005 , 12:01 AM

Here's a character I did a while back to hopefully show you what I mean:

tkx matt, your model helped me figure out what you guys mean.

And t1ck135, about the hand i just realized that the character in the game uses a glove, so i changed his hand a little, here's an update...

and as i'm short in time, i'm not going to make his cloth, instead i'll texture them on...

here's a close on the hand so you guys can see better what i mean...
i'll post a picture of the body wire later

Attached Thumbnails
# 17 24-10-2005 , 12:05 AM
here's the body wire, i tryed to fix what you said aboute the geometry, i don't know if what i did was enough, but at least i hope to have imporved it :p 1732 polys so far...

Attached Thumbnails
# 18 31-10-2005 , 12:15 AM
guy, this is probably the last post that im going to make before my final scene...

as it is my first human in 3d i wish i had more time to finish it, but i got in late so i rushed a little bit in the last things left to do, i'll show now an image of the polygonal version, and will start to paint his texture now user added image

any comments will be great since i oly have 1 day left to try and impove it...user added image

is it OK, since its a game character i try to stick to the poly count but in the final render i show a subD character???user added image

Attached Thumbnails
# 19 31-10-2005 , 05:55 AM
19 year Veteran
I wish the challenges were longer aswell. Work has kept me busier that I would like. I reccomend that you do more studying in human anatomy. You have got a good foundation to work from, keep working on it.. You can only get better with time. Thats all I can really say about it.