SimplyMaya Forums

Welcome to the forum, feel free to ask questions here.

SM Forums / Maya Questions / Lighting & Rendering / Alpha channel question

Lighting & Rendering General Lighting, Camera & Rendering Related Topics

Join the conversation. Reply to post

14-10-2002, 12:21 PM   #1
tvholicjames
Subscriber

Alpha channel question
Hi,

This is my last semester's final project. Just needed an answer before I start rendering something else again. I rendered this file in sequence, and I viewed it with fcheck and it looks fine. But, when I gathered all the sequences into Adobe AfterEffects to render out a quicktime...well, you can't see the ghost as much as you can see from the file here. The black background took over and AfterEffects think that is a alpha channel and basically made that scene look really disgusting and harsh. Can anyone tell me why?
Thanks,
JL
Thanks,
14-10-2002, 12:27 PM   #2
kbrown

You might need to select the file Ūn AE's project window, hit Ctrl + F and fiddle with the Alpha settings. Hope this helps...

Do a lot, Fail a lot and Learn a lot!