Maya 2020 fundamentals - modelling the real world
Get halfway through a model and find it's an unworkable mess? Can't add edge loops where you need them? Can't subdivide a mesh properly? If any of this sounds familiar check this course out.
# 1 21-05-2007 , 05:21 PM

My first work in maya

I did the cartoon dog tutorial and i added something to it.Comment pls user added image

Attached Images
File Type: bmp dog.bmp (35.2 KB, 252 views)
# 2 21-05-2007 , 06:58 PM
I don't know how much effort you put into doing the dog tutorial but it could really use alot more work. However, being that this is your first attempt at modeling, it's understandable for it not to look perfect, so congratulations for completing your first model. I really love the way you added a tongue to it (hehe).

If you decide to spend more time tweaking it, here's some suggestions to start with. I think lowering the back (upper back and tail area) down and rounding it off a little more will help. Also, see if you can make the toes a little shorter.

Don't be satisfied with what you can do but rather strive to do the things you can't do!
Exceed Expectations!
# 3 21-05-2007 , 08:25 PM
Bealive me i really put some work in to it but it was the first time i used maya and didn`t know how to fix some problemes but in the end i came with this.I`ll work more on maya cuz it`s really worth the time.

# 4 24-05-2007 , 02:01 PM
gr8 gr8 gr8

hello