Substance Painter
In this start to finish texturing project within Substance Painter we cover all the techniques you need to texture the robot character.
# 31 14-03-2011 , 08:34 AM
Lifetime Member
LOL thanks mate, however I think my missus would disagree....she has been sick the whole 5 months so far!! he he he he poor girl

bullet1968

"A Darkness at Sethanon", a book I aspire to model some of the charcters and scenes
# 32 14-03-2011 , 08:35 AM
Subscriber
That doesn't sound cool.... I thought the sickness is meant to only be at the start? or am I just misinformed?

that's a "Ch" pronounced as a "K"

Computer skills I should have:
Objective C, C#, Java, MEL. Python, C++, XML, JavaScript, XSLT, HTML, SQL, CSS, FXScript, Clips, SOAR, ActionScript, OpenGL, DirectX
Maya, XSI, Photoshop, AfterEffects, Motion, Illustrator, Flash, Swift3D
# 33 14-03-2011 , 08:39 AM
Lifetime Member
Well the morning sickness stopped about a week or so ago...so that was 4 months Chirone...but now she is having major physical discomfort man...like really bad..cramps..back..just run down..and stress...she lost a baby this time last year so she is really worried something may be wrong. We have an all day scan/test etc on the 21st of this month....LOL she says Kailani hates her already! LOL I think she is just a little fighter and is letting the missus know she is still there...like I said...as painful as it may be...movement is good....

EDIT: Im not getting any sleep either...so she isnt alone...and I have 13 hour days to do...man IM tired

bullet1968

"A Darkness at Sethanon", a book I aspire to model some of the charcters and scenes
# 34 20-03-2011 , 10:41 AM
Lifetime Member

Glad it's them!

The morning sickness, back aches, Indigestion, Cramps..the actual event!
GL with everything mate.

I was just rereading your thread... "no my girl will be a Tomboy methinks...with 23 older brothers to knock her into shape..." You're a legend mate!

But now that youve got a girl- I think you need to put it away user added image

Sorry about last year.. We didnt try again for three years after we had a nasty three month checkup....I'm lovin going through this again. Only my second, but girls are different mate!

Learn from others mistakes, it takes too long to make them all yourself.
# 35 20-03-2011 , 11:02 AM
Lifetime Member
LOL thanks 3D I didnt realise I had 23 kids either!!! bahahaha

Yeh it was hard for the missus last year...and now with all the pain etc she is fretting heaps...I have a daughter thats 17 this year...I dont see her much as the ex...is, well, lets say..more than evil.

Yeh the 3 boys are doing my head in...teenagers! Still trying to find time to finish the cot off...Beastmaster has given me some tips...only 3 months to go though...so Maya might be taking a back seat for a while...sigh.

Thanks mate....and I guess we can swap stories soon eh!?

cheers bullet

bullet1968

# 36 23-03-2011 , 12:16 AM
Subscriber
I reckon i've known about this ...forever, at least since its conception but..I suppose its time to publicly announce my congratulations...or..commiserations?...

Nah, I envy you mate, I love my son, to the ends of the earth..But i also have a 12 year old girl..I'd do anything to be able to be part of her life. Treat her well user added image...
Glad it all worked out user added image

Now, about you getting your nuts cracked.....I have a friend who did it once, Said it was like getting bitch slapped in the balls with a 30 lb Sledge hammer repeatedly for about 3 days strait.......I reckon that when you get it done mate..i'll be able to say that you "HAD" bigger balls then me user added image

G-man

# 37 23-03-2011 , 12:51 AM
Lifetime Member
LOL thanks LOZ........yeh its just a waiting game now

bullet1968

# 38 23-03-2011 , 04:42 AM
Subscriber
you know me mate, I'll be there for you every step of the way.

G-man