Introduction to Maya - Rendering in Arnold
This course will look at the fundamentals of rendering in Arnold. We'll go through the different light types available, cameras, shaders, Arnold's render settings and finally how to split an image into render passes (AOV's), before we then reassemble it i
# 16 01-04-2005 , 12:58 PM
SM Tea Boy
Yup thats correct. First 100 people to do so get the discount.

David

From a readers' Q and A column in TV GUIDE: "If we get involved in a nuclear war, would the electromagnetic pulses from exploding bombs damage my videotapes?"
# 17 01-04-2005 , 01:08 PM
Subscriber
Thanks David,

I purchased my first set of points, but didn't include my address so they weren't automatically updated user added image

I have emailed Kevin@simply3dworld.com as per the email with my address.

Cheers
Paul

# 18 01-04-2005 , 01:15 PM
Subscriber
Thanks David,

All done!

So was I number 1 or did someone beat me user added image

I think I will go to bed now and start downloading the rest tomorrow!

Thanks again for the 5 point and Discount and all the posts user added image

Cheers
Paul

# 19 01-04-2005 , 01:16 PM
SM Tea Boy
I did it about 5 seconds after you signed up.

Take a look at the buy points page again it should say.

" Please include your address, if you whish you points to be added automatically."

No address no paypal guarantee for ether of us user added image

And yes you where number one user added image) enjoy

David.

From a readers' Q and A column in TV GUIDE: "If we get involved in a nuclear war, would the electromagnetic pulses from exploding bombs damage my videotapes?"
# 20 01-04-2005 , 02:19 PM
Subscriber
Thats great. There was no link on the front page, so I bought the complete Spitfire tutorial, and then I came into the forums and saw the link in this thread. Any chance of me getting the discount post purchase?

I'm feeling cheated here, as there was no mention on either the tutorial page itself, OR the home page, about the discount.

I did know about it previously, but assumed that it had finished after 100 people had downloaded.

Cheers,
Malcolm

'England Expects That Every Man Will Do His Duty' - Vice-Admiral Horatio Lord Nelson - Battle of Trafalgar - 21st October 1805